Sunday, March 20, 2011

Moments & Memories

We had Maguire's newborn photos taken when he was a week and a half old by Jennifer Frechin at Moments & Memories Photography.  It took me a while to get them ordered because they were all so stinking good!!!!!  The photographer, Jennifer, and her assistant were AWESOME!!!  He started waking up as soon as we got there and I was freaking out that this was going to be a disaster.  I just had to tell myself that my baby was not going to be any different than any other baby....babies cry and are unpredictable!  It's just the way it is!  This was their job so I was just going to trust they knew what they were doing.  And holy crap, did they!  They would put him right back to sleep instantly, mold his body exactly how they wanted him to be positioned and then somehow keep him there while they rushed around snapping pictures!  They used a hair dryer and a really noisy vacuum cleaner and it cracked Michael and I up how the minute they turned that vacuum on, Maguire calmed down and went right back to sleep.  Trust me, we were taking notes for when we went home!!  {We have since tried that a couple of times and it works every time!!!!}  I kept thinking that he was going to poop on Michael but no, luckily he didn't.  However, he did manage to pee on me but I held him out immediately and he did it all over the floor instead!!!  He was such a good boy through the whole thing and the photographer and of course, Mommy and Daddy were very pleased!!!!  Here's a few of my favorites!!! 











Ok, so I had a BUNCH of favorites!!!  I really did like ALL of them!!  Thanks, Taran, for the great referral!  We were very happy with how they turned out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment