Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy 2 Months Baby Boy!!

Baby Boy is now 8 weeks old today!!!  I can't believe how time has just absolutely flown by!  He has changed soooo much this past month!  Everything people tell you, is so true about how it only gets easier and more fun. 

The smiles you give me, my little monker, are so stinkin' precious it's not even funny!  I get so giddy every time I go to get you out of your crib and feed you!  {I think it's hormones but it feels like PURE JOY!!!!}  You're starting to hold your head up {almost} on your own and you are staying awake longer and becoming much more active.  You've found your fists more and sure do like to suck on them!!  You haven't been spitting up as much either so that has been WONDERFUL!  The little noises you make just absolutely thrill me.  The sniffing/huffing noise is my favorite and makes me melt!  Oh and let's not forget the way you sleep!!!!!!  Ahhhhh...getting up with you once a night is just perfectly fine with me.  That's our little bonding time and I don't mind it at all {I mean, ask me that in a couple months if we're still doing it and I might not answer the same!!!  Ha!}.  Your daddy and I are absolutely loving getting to know you and watching you grow!  I love you sweet baby boy!!!  How cute are you in this picture, seriously!???  I didn't even notice your hand until I went to upload these pics!  FANTASTIC!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment