Friday, March 18, 2011

I'd Choose Mine

They say you can choose your friends, but you can't choose your family.  Well.......I've decided, I'd choose mine!!  Even with all of our craziness!  I swear, I have the coolest sisters EVER!!  And you should meet my sister-in-law too.  I mean, I got real lucky with that one!  In all honesty though, there is nothing like a sister.  Mine are my best friends.  I know I can go to them with anything...all the good, the bad, the ugly, and all the in-between.

I think having my baby has really enhanced our relationships even more.  I know it has for me.  I have always said that the next best thing to having a baby yourself is to have a niece/nephew.  There is nothing like it.  I love my brother and sister's kids as if they were my own and I LOVE that I know that is how they feel about my baby.



To my sisters {and that includes you, Tara!}, thank you for always being there for me.  For listening to me when I needed someone to cry to, bitch to, put me in my place, be on my side, laugh with, and get advice from.  You are the most beautiful, inspirational women I have ever known and I thank you for always sticking by me and loving me unconditionally.  And most importantly, for loving my child as if he were your own!!!  For all this, I am forever grateful!



  
"Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other." Author Unknown 


1 comment:

  1. That was awesome and made me feel so good! I think the same of you...don't know what I'd do without you!

    ReplyDelete