Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Stripping down....and other fun things around here!

Our boy has a new talent....taking his clothes off in his crib!!  Sigh....this could end up being very, very bad!!!  I have to say that it is awfully cute and ornery of him to do this!  It just cracks me up when he learns new, funny things!  Here he was the other day during his morning "nap!"


Funny boy!!

A few pics from the other night...



We're also gearing up for Easter around here!





My big Strong boy!




He has also started tormenting the poor cat!  Bear has been fairly chill about it for the most part.  Which is good because we all know he's walking a real thin line with us!  {Please ignore my messy closet pics!  I've been working on organizing my closet and the clothes in the back are going to my sisters and I've gotta find a place for that bookshelf!}


Because all cats need a coupon stuck to them, of course!





Also enjoyed some park time with Grammy yesterday!

Yes, that is a goose-egg on his forehead!  Socks on hardwood floors are just no good!!







This boy is so handsome...he melts his momma's heart:)


The ball obsession continues....



All BOY!  Grimey, cupcake-smeared face and all!!!




These two sure do love each other!  Makes me real happy:)





Watch out, Gram!




So there we have it...just another day {or 2} in the life of our busy boy!!!

1 comment:

  1. The picture of Maguire putting the coupon on Aspen crack me up!!! I can't believe he just lays there and takes it.

    ReplyDelete