Saturday, March 24, 2012

Our Disney on Ice Adventure

Ahhh, my cup runneth over today!  Spent the morning with friends and just finished watching our beloved Hawks advance to the Elite 8!!!  Woo hoo!  Michael was slightly appalled by me though.  About 2 minutes or so left in the game he looks over at me and says, "How can you be about to fall asleep right now?!!!!!!"  I can't even help it!  I was just confident we'd win (wink, wink!)!  Hee hee!  I've got my second wind though and I want to get some pics on here since I haven't posted all week! 

Doodles and I got to spend the morning with our best friends, T & Bossy-woo, and we headed down to Sprint Center to watch Disney on Ice.  T and I kept our expectations real low because we knew it was a crapshoot how the boys might act!  I mean, a 14 month and 21 month old??



I can honestly say that the boys did pretty great!  Ok, so Boss was an angel and sat totally mesmerized the whole time!  Maguire loved when Mickey and the gang came out!  I was definitely not surprised by this at all!!




My guy started to get pretty antsy though but a few snacks seemed to help! 




After Mag decided it was time to go and Boss got a $4.5 million dollar toy, we were off and T and I got to have some quality girl time and conversation!  Yes, please!



What an awesome experience we got to have with our best friends!  Can't wait to have many more like them in the future:)


Oh and......Rock Chalk Jayhawk!  Go KU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment