Monday, April 16, 2012

A Seussical Birthday!

I sat down tonight to post Easter pics but I could not, would not, didn't want to miss.....posting pics of my sweet little nephew's 1st birthday party!!!

Unfortunately, Maguire didn't sleep too well with all the excitement, so I spent a good portion of the weekend chasing after him:)  I don't have too many pictures to show but I did get the best part at least...the cake smash!!!

Only, this little guy wasn't too sure about it.....









Whew...saved by Daddy and some balloons!!!




And a few pics with Great-grandpa Leon!!!





And the Easter Bunny (aka Grandmas!!!!) came to visit the boys early!!


You can just see how busy this little dude was!!!  He was all over the place!  And once he found those cookies...he was off!!!!




And a couple more of Maguire enjoying Max's toys:)


Happy 1st Birthday, Maxson!!!  I can hardly believe how fast this year has flown by!

"Today you are you, that is truer than true.  There is no one alive who is youer than you!!!"  Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment