Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day at the Park

Still playing a little catch-up over here!  Just want to post a few fun pics from a fun day spent with Grammy and PaPa we had recently!

These eyes make me melt!


Mr. Man got to experience the hot tub for the first time!  I can just hear him now begging to get in there constantly like all the other grandkids do!  It's the first place he heads every time we go out back at Mom's now!




My stepdad spoils this child!




Then we headed off to the park to take a walk and play on the playground!


Whoah!!!!

What just happened to me?!!

He sure loves going down the slides.....



But the swings are probably his favorite!!!





 Oh what fun we are having enjoying this gorgeous weather!  I can't wait to see what all will be in store for us this summer!

***

I've entered a fun little giveaway by 517 Creations and Paper Llamas.  I would love to win this set of prints but have also gained lots of inspiration from 517 Creations!  Hop on over and check out her blog!  You will be so glad you did:)


No comments:

Post a Comment