Monday, April 9, 2012

A couple of weeks' recap!

Hello again!  I've been busy with all sorts of this, that, and the other the past couple of weeks and haven't taken the time to blog!  Luckily, I've still been trying to capture some of our fun moments here and there so I've got a few {ok, LOTS} to show off! 

We went through a week or so where Maguire wasn't loving his bathtime.  I'm not sure why but luckily he seems to have gotten over it!

Framing this one for sure:)



Our big boy's getting lots more hair:)






"Mommy, did you just dump water on my head??  Maybe that's why I don't like it!!!"

We also got to watch our beloved Jayhawks go all the way to the National Championship!!!  This was so awesome!!!  We got most of the gang together to watch the Final Four and had a great time, like always, with all of our friends!  Maguire got to play like a big boy with his buddy, JJ!  It was so cute watching them interact!  I LOVE this part of watching him grow up!  I had to laugh...at one point JJ says, "Mommy, he's not sharing with me!"






Pillow thief!  Riley didn't think that was cool at all!



And...that's where the pictures stop, the kids went to bed, and the drinking and nerves began!  Yes, please!

We're also love, love, loving this Spring weather!!  Maguire would play outside all day if we'd let him!  {I can't really say I'm looking forward to the blazing heat of the summer and having to go outside...but hey, anything for this boy!!!}

Maguire got to play with Little Miss Tatum!




Everything is in full bloom over here....my favorite time of the year!



I feel the need to point out these are "play clothes":)




I'm just not nearly as fun as daddy:(


Well, that's about all for now!!!  Next up, a birthday party and our Easter celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment