Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Playdates!

It's real late and I have to work tomorrow (blech!) but I have really been trying to catch a couple of minutes to post a few pics of Maguire and some of his little friends!  We have been so blessed to have so many of our friends having babies at the same time as us so that our kiddos can grow up together!  Now that Maguire is able to sit up and actually really "play," I've been trying to make the effort to get him around other babies his age! 

We've hung out with this pretty little girl, Tatum, a couple of times!!!!  Unfortunately, I didn't take many pictures:(  Sorry, Abby!  Next time!!




It's always fun to be around little Miss Riley!  Though her screams can be a little frightening at times, right buddy?!!










And Maguire really misses his good buddy, Bossy Woo!  These two are going to be little comrades together, I just know it!  Hard telling what kind of trouble they're going to get into!  It's going to be pretty awesome, I'm sure!






I promise he was just trying to get Boston's arm and put it in his mouth!!  Though, this picture looks like he's being a meanie!  Boss looked at him like, "what the heck are you doing?"


Can I please take your picture, Boston?!!!  No?  Ok, darn it!

Can't wait to have even more playdates!  Watching these kids interact has got to be just about as much fun for me as it is for them!!!!!  Well, I'm off to bed now!  Have a great Wednesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment