Tuesday, August 23, 2011

7 Months!!!


I can't even believe how fast time truly flies when you have a kiddo!  I said before that Maguire started crawling this weekend....well, today he started pullling up in his crib!  What?!!!  Oh my goodness, child!  You are wearing me out!!!  Here is a video of him during "naptime" today!

 
The following are just a few cute little pics I took of him last week!  A few of the umpteen million that I have!!  He's just not too sure how he feels about sitting on that scratchy grass!



Playtime before bathtime is becoming a nightly favorite!! 




Oooh, I could just pinch you!
I can only imagine the fun in store for us in the coming month!  He is bound to keep us on our toes, that's for sure!

2 comments:

  1. Silly guy...just wait until he's using those bumpers as leverage :) Hehe. Time to move the mattress down. He's definitely hard to not want to gobble up when looking so happy in his crib.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly what he started doing! Yesterday he got up on his knees. Today he stood all the way up and was sucking on the rail! I am amazed at the speed in which he is growing! Michael had lowered the crib a couple of weeks ago but not all the way! Needless to say, it's as low as it goes now!

    ReplyDelete