Thursday, July 28, 2011

While you were (not) sleeping

I think our little turkey is starting to teethe!!  I'm not entirely sure as this is obviously our first go-round with this but I'm thinking he is.  I can't really feel any nubbins in his mouth but he's been a little fussy lately which is not usually like him.  He's also got a little rash on the side of his cheek and I'm thinking it's raw from drool.  Poor little sweetie! 

Anyway, we've been transitioning into him only taking two naps instead of three a day and it's messing with his feeding schedule.  So to make sure he's getting enough feedings and calorie intake, I've been feeding him before I put him down for his afternoon nap.  Since we never do that, I think he thought that after he ate today, that meant he should play for another hour and a half!! 


I couldn't see him very well on the video monitor so I go in there and here's what I find, him just laid back with his hands behind his head just relaxin'!  Foot up on the opposite end of the bed, turned sideways! 


And of course, it would be a day that I was really, really wanting to take a nap myself!!!!  He just smiled at me all sneaky like!




Oh Maguire, you are a mess!!  What am I going to do with you??!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment