Thursday, June 2, 2011

Million Dollar Decorators

So I just watched the first "Million Dollar Decorators" on Bravo today!  I absolutely loved it!  I really liked all of the designers but my 2 faves for that episode were Martyn Lawrence Bullard and Mary McDonald!  I can't wait to see all the homes that they decorate!  I would kill to have that kind of money to decorate with!  Seriously though, I've been in a decorating kind of mode around my house lately!  Usually, I just get real irritated with the way everything is decorated, but then I clean my house and radically, I like it again!  Imagine that!!  Anyway, I'm changing a few things up on the homefront and might post some pics soon if I ever get a room completed (or find the time to blog in between playing with and taking care of my kiddo and my messy house!!!).  So check out this new show on Bravo!  I almost think I'll like it as much as the Real Housewives!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment